- 03 Nights/04 Days
Tourists visit Lataguri regularly for their love of Jeep Safaris. A ride in a wild jungle is an adventurous idea for every visitor. It is a great advantage to the visitors of Gorumara National Park to have Jeep Safari in Gorumara. It is located in the Eastern Himalayas' sub monte Terai belt. Gorumara is an impressive watershed area between the Ganges and Brahmaputra River systems. Seasoned in nature and full of unfamiliar animals with great protection, the park's focus is to maintain a suitable sophisticated community of Indian rhinoceroses spotted at Rhino Point along with the Wild Gaur in the whole of Sikkim.
There are so many safari options in India. But the jeep safari is the best of all. The jeep ride revitalizes and refreshes, and one feels close to nature while driving through the quiet and beautiful countryside. From the point of view of people, a Jeep safari is the best way to face the adventure as you can pass through rugged trails and challenging terrains; also, you can stop wherever you want.
Why Choose us ?
What makes us different from other tour package companies
Best Dedicated Service
Dedicated services will be comfortable & tailored to your needs so that you can get.
24 X 7 On-Trip Assistance
We never leave you unattended. Stay connected with our travel experts throughout the tour.
Best Rate Guarantee
As a local service provider we can give you the best and the most competitive price in the market.
THINGS TO KNOW
• GST applies to the trip cost.
• The cost applies to at least two people.
• The tourist will have to take care of their airport tax, international airfare, visa fees, or insurance coverage.
• Airfare to the starting point of your trip and back is not included in the cost.
• Price will vary according to the no. of people.
• Obligation for change in itinerary due to reasons beyond our control, like cancellation of flights/trains, change in flight and train schedule, natural phenomenon, etc., will not be held in the cost.
• Items of personal nature like drinks, laundry, camera fees, telephone calls, refreshments, tips, etc., or any other items not mentioned above as “INCLUSIVE” are not considered the exclusion of the deal.
• There are dustbins everywhere to throw stuff in as the village council is very strict about cleanliness, and tourists scattering may be fined.
• Avoid roaming during the night.
• Carry necessary medications and a first-aid kit during the tour.
• No bill will be paid off against any missed service/facility.
• The tour takes place through an Eco-friendly zone; do not encourage throwing kinds of stuff at the local sites or campsites.