- 03 Nights/04 Days
Bengal Safari Park is located within the flourishing forested area of Mahananda Wildlife Sanctuary. It is the first safari park in the North Bengal region. It is situated on Sevoke road at a distance of 8km from Siliguri. Siliguri is a city in West Bengal that’s often referred to as the Gateway of Northeast India. If you want to start exploring northeast India, Siliguri is where to begin your journey. The city is known for its attractive and wide-ranging views. It’s one of the best places in India for wildlife admirers, and one of them is Bengal Safari Park.
Bengal Safari Park was inaugurated by CM Mamata Banerjee on 21st Jan 2016 to amplify the tourism of North Bengal. Surrounded by a luxuriant forest of Sal trees. Bengal Safari Park, with its 700acre land, gives closure toward the wild side of the North Bengal region.
Why Choose us ?
What makes us different from other tour package companies
Best Dedicated Service
Dedicated services will be comfortable & tailored to your needs so that you can get.
24 X 7 On-Trip Assistance
We never leave you unattended. Stay connected with our travel experts throughout the tour.
Best Rate Guarantee
As a local service provider we can give you the best and the most competitive price in the market.
ATTRACTIONS IN BENGAL SAFARI PARK
1. Tiger Safari- This is for you if you are passionate about tigers. The period for this Safari is 15 minutes, and you will be able to see three tigers. One is a male tiger named Shenashish, and the other is a female tiger named Sheela, brought from the Nadankanan Zoological Park, Orissa. And there is another male tiger Viban which is transferred from the Tata Steel Zoological Park, Jharkhand.
2. Leopard Safari is for those who like fierce animals in their natural habitat. The period of this Safari is 15 minutes, and you can see four leopards in the Bengal Safari Park. The two male leopards are named Sachin and Saurav, and the two females are named Sital and Kajal. The 15 minutes Leopard Safari is around a 20-hectare area.
3. Mixed Herbivore Safari- If you want to see vegan animals, you can go for Mixed Herbivore Safari at Bengal Safari Park. The tourists are transfered to spot vegan animals like Barking Deer, Emerald Dove, Hornbill, One Horned Rhinoceros, Black Ibis, Swamp Deer, Hog Deer, Spotted Deer, Kingfisher, and other birds. It is a 20-minute Safari.
4. Elephant Safari- Despite doing the Safari by bus, you can experience the Elephant Safari in Bengal Safari Park. The elephant ride will take you through the lush Saal forest, and you will see plenty of wild animals from a bit of distance. The period of this ride is 30 minutes.
5. Asiatic Black Bear Safari- You can see the two black bears brought from Padmaja Naidu Zoological Park, Darjeeling. This Safari is by bus, and it is 15 minutes ride.
TICKETS AND SURCHARGE OF BENGAL SAFARI
1. Tiger Safari Adults/ Child (Above five years) – INR 50
2. Elephant Safari Adults/ Child (Above five years) – INR 300
3. Combo-I Safari (Herbivore & Tiger) Adults/ Child (Above five years) – INR 100
4. Grand Safari (Herbivore, Tiger, Black Bear & leopard) Adults/ Child (Above five years) – INR 200
Popular Places To Visit In And Around View All
Popular Tour Packages
DARJEELING TEA ESTATE TOUR
DARJEELING KALIMPONG TOUR
DARJEEELING GANGTOK MEMORABLE