Bagdogra Airport is the nearest and most important Airport for Kalimpong. It is approx 80 km from the city. One needs to drive at least three hours to reach the city. Tour Adviser provides taxi from Bagdogra Airport to Kalimpong
Abhinay Restaurant is the only restaurant in the hills with a basic lunch facility. Either you should have your meal in Siliguri or at Kalimpong Town.
Guru Sweets are an important restaurant in Kalimpong. You will love the food of Lamadin. If you want to make a party Rockberry is the place you should never miss.
NJP or New Jalpaiguri is the major source of communication for Kalimpong. It is approx 70 Kms from Kalimpong via National Highway 10.
Important Destination near Kalimpong.
The distance of Darjeeling from Kalimpong is approx 55 Kms.
Gangtok is approx 80 km from Kalimpong. It is the capital of Sikkim.
Siliguri the major business hub for Kalimpong.
MAP of Kalimpong
Frequently Asked Questions
The total population of Kalimpong is 49,403, as per the 2011 Survey.
Yes, Kalimpong is a district town. Earlier it was a part of Darjeeling district.
Bagdogra Airport is the major Airport for Kalimpong
New Jalpaiguri and Siliguri Junction are the major railway station for Kalimpong. Sevoke Railway station is the nearest railway station to the city.
PC Mittal bus stand in Siliguri is the major stop for Bus.
Darjeeling, Gangtok, Namchi, Lava, Pedong are the nearest major destinations.
Yes, Tour Adviser provides Tour Packages, Hotel Booking, Cab Servies, Event Management in Kalimpong.
Terms and Conditions:
- Toll tax, parking & state tax extra as actual
- All Cars are Air Conditioned but the use of AC is up to the Customer. Sometimes in hilly areas driver may be required to switch off the AC to prevent overloading of the engine.
- Service tax and/or any other taxes at applicable rates from time to time, Toll, Parking charges, permit, etc would be charged extra.
- Opening and Closing Kms, Hrs will be calculated from our Office to Office.
- The Company not responsible or liable for late running of vehicles due to Traffic Jams, Traffic Diversions, and Accidents etc.