Gangtok Car Rental & Taxi Service
Gangtok Car Rental is a car rental service in and around Gangtok. Once Taxi Service in Gangtok was unorganised sector, but Tour Adviser is making a dream to organise the sector.
In the past, tourist need to reach Gangtok then they need to book a taxi for Gangtok. Meanwhile, we prepared and made it an organised once.
In fact, we provide services from Bagdogra, Pelling, Darjeeling, Kalimpong, Lava, Pending, Namchi, Lachung, Lachen, Siliguri, Malbazar, Ramphoo, Zuluk and so on.
Intercity Taxi Service
In the first place, we would like to inform we provide that we provide services for all sort of your needs. Firstly, we provide departures and arrivals from Bagdogra Airport and New Jalpaiguri Railway Station.
Secondly, We provide taxi for Sightseeing.
Thirdly, we provide cab for other city transfers.
Sightseeing at Gangtok
Most important Sightseeing in Gangtok are
- Nathulla Pass
- Rumtek Monastery
- Tsomgo Lake
- Baba Mandir
- Ganesh Tok
- Himalayan Zoological Park
- Seven Sister Waterfalls
- Do Drul Chorten
- Hanuman Tok
- Tashi View Point
- Ranka Monastery
- Bhanjakri Water Falls
Most Important Car Segments
We have cars available in three segments
- WagonR/Similar for up to 3 PAX
- Somo/Similar for 8 PAX
- Innova/Xylo/Similar for 6 PAX
- Innova Crysta for 4 PAX
Some of the Popular Car Rentals Booking in Gangtok
- Gangtok city tour (full-day and half-day)
- Domestic and International Airport transfer from Gangtok
- Railway Station transfer from Gangtok
- Gangtok Bus Station pick up and drop
- Gangtok outstation car booking with driver
- Car Hire for Marriage (Wedding) Ceremony in Gangtok
In addition, find the FAQ section for the above article.
Frequently Asked Questions
Pakyong is the nearest railway station of Gangtok, but Badgora Airport (West Bengal) is the most important airport.
Sevoke Bazar is the nearest railway station of Gangtok, but New Jalpaiguri is the most important railway station for the city.
Buddhism is the major religion of Sikkim, but all the religion are respected.
Yes, It’s available in Gangtok. But try to avoid self-drive at high altitude.
The driving distance or the travel distance between Siliguri to Gangtok is 115 KM.
No, Firstly I would like to update that no Ola, Uber, and Meru services available at Gangtok. Secondly, you need to hire different cabs for a different day, so it is useless to have these aggregators.
Gangtok Car Booking Terms and Conditions:
- Minimum charges 250 km per day.
- Toll tax, parking & state tax extra as actual
- All Cars are Air Conditioned but the use of AC is up to the Customer. Sometimes in hilly areas driver may be required to switch off the AC to prevent overloading of the engine.
- Service tax and/or any other taxes at applicable rates from time to time, Toll, Parking charges, permit, etc would be charged extra.
- Opening and Closing Kms, Hrs will be calculated from our Office to Office.
- The Company not responsible or liable for late running of vehicles due to Traffic Jams, Traffic Diversions, and Accidents etc.
Nathu La Pass: Visit Nathu La Pass depends on permits and road conditions. For visiting Nathu La Pass, special permission is required From the Indian Army. Please note that the pass is closed on Mondays & Tuesdays every week and in the winter.