- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Darjeeling 3 Night 4 Days is a tour to Darjeeling. It includes all important Sightseeings in Darjeeling
NJP Rly Station / IXB Airport – Darjeeling (75 kms / 3 hrs)Meet & Greet on arrival at NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport & transfer to Darjeeling (6,950 ft.).On arrival Check-in to hotel & rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Darjeeling SightseeingEarly Morning (at 04:00 am) drive to Tiger hill (8,400 ft.) to watch the spectacular sunrise over Mt. Khangchendzongha (28,208 ft. Worlds’ 3rd highest peak), on your way back visit Ghoom Monastery and Batasia Loop. After breakfast visit Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, P.N. Zoological Park (Thursday closed), Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Refugee self-help Centre (Sunday closed), Tea Garden (outer view), Ropeway and Japanese Temple. Evening free for shopping or leisure. Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Mirik Excursion (49 kms / 2 hrs one way)After breakfast full day excursion trip to Mirik Lake (4,902 ft.) via Indo-Nepal Border (Extra vehicle charges will be applicable for Nepal Border to Pasupati Market). Mirik is famous for its man-made Sumendu Lake, Cardamom plantations and Tea Estates. (One can do Boating on direct payment basis in lake). In evening return to the hotel. Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Darjeeling – NJP Rly Station / IXB Airport (75 kms / 3 hrs)After breakfast Check-out from hotel and take the departure transfers to NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport for your onward journey.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis.
- Meal Plan (as per mentioned above).
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. Please brief to guest that vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis).
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to an increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Room Heater Charges.
- Service Tax.
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion.
Bagdogra Airport is the nearest airport to Darjeeling.
NJP or New Jalpaiguri Railway Station is the nearest railway station to Darjeeling.
You can book your package by calling us or sending us Email.